Friday, January 6, 2012

Has It Really Been A Whole Month?

Rhetorical question. It's been a tumultuous roller coaster of a month, so I know all too well how long it's been since my last post. Anyway, I'm back and I have a lot of catching up to do! To my regular readers, thanks for coming back! To everyone else, welcome!

For today, I'm inviting you to check out my monthly column on One Green Planet--while people are still wishing one another a "Happy New Year," thinking about how they need to shed bad habits and finally get it right. Click the link:



Tomorrow, I'll be backtracking a couple of weeks to show the four-course vegan feast for twelve people that I made for Christmas dinner. The day after, I'll put up a dish I made for New Year's Day. Then I'll launch into the present (my favorite time) and try to keep that up.

Something tells me 2012 is going to be a rocking year...

Thanks again to all, for continuing to read my stuff--especially those of you who were visiting in the last month, reading older posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment